"The library has always been an otherworldly and wondrous space." (A.K. Kuykendall)
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, Otherworldly Consequences will run as an online convention throughout November. More information will be forthcoming as we work out the details.
The Submission Process
Here's what happens once you've filled out the submission
- The Bid Comittee Chair will be
notified of your submission. The Bid Committee Chair will read the information you've
supplied. If there are any immediate questions, the Bid Committee Chair will contact
you, to work with you to clarify your submission.
- The Bid Committee Chair notifies the Bid Committee of the new submission. The Bid
Committee consists of several con volunteers, with a wide variety of larp
experience, at Consequences and elsewhere. The Bid Committee is deliberately large
and varied, in order to represent the diversity of people who come to the con.
Several people will look at your submission.
- The Bid Committee discusses each submission. They'll be
looking at the submission for answers to questions such as:
- Does the game look interesting?
- Does it look like a game that people will enjoy?
- Is it a game that's different from games already accepted for the con?
- Is this a game that helps to create a rich and varied mix of games at the
- Do the game space and time requirements fit within the Consequences budget for
space and time?
- Will the game bring new people into the con?
This may result in further questions back to you. It is why it's so important
that you fill in the submission form completely to begin with.
- Once consensus has been reached, the Bid Committee Chair will let you know what has been
- If the submission is accepted, it will be added to the schedule. Announcements
about the con will contain advertisements about all the open games in the
schedule, including yours! We also encourage you to advertise your game (and
Consequences) in your larp group.
If the submission is rejected, we'll try to explain why it doesn't meet our needs.
If your submission is rejected, we
hope you'll still come to the con, to have a great time in all of the
Still have questions? Please drop a note to the Bid Committee Chair. We want to make it easy
for you to submit your game.
Copyright © 2021, Consequences
All Rights Reserved